It's OK to Change Your Mind
We shall endeavor to deliver all items as ordered and ensure that the items are not tampered with and still within its shelf life. Customers are encouraged to review their items upon delivery for completeness and freedom from defects.
However, there are still situations that could warrant the customer to return ordered items, hence the following eligibility criteria.
- All eligible items for return shall be returned within seven (7) days of purchase to qualify for refund or exchange.
- Items to be returned shall be unused, untampered with, same condition on delivery and shall be in the original package.
- Perishable goods and products of intimate or hazardous nature are not eligible for return. For avoidance of doubts, such products include, but not limited to food, flowers, sanitary goods, newspapers, magazines, chemicals, hazardous materials flammable liquids or gases etc.
- Only defective or damaged items can be replaced. Exchanges can only be done based on items of the same value.
Please note that receipt or proof of purchase will be required for the processing of returns.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Upon receipt of returned item, you will be notified upon the completion of the review process and if is approved, the funds will be applied to your credit card or through your original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Steps to resolving payment problems
- First check with your bank account to confirm that you have not yet received the money.
- Next, contact your credit card issuer/processor. Depending on the card issuer/processor, it takes varying days before refund is officially posted.
Please contact us if you do not get your refund at the end of these processes.
Shipping of returned items
- All eligible items for return should be sent to our warehouse at House 45, 1Q Road, FHA, Lugbe Abuja.
- The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning of the item(s). Shipping costs are not refundable and are usually deducted from the refund amount.
- For product exchanges, the same shipping standard will apply as in the original purchased.
Customers are advised to buy insurance to cover all shipments of returns valued above ₦25,000